The Server performs all necessary duties to uphold the community’s standards of quality and excellence in food, service, hospitality, and friendliness. By adhering to a specific sequence of service, the server will administer timely and accurate service and create a welcoming, efficient and friendly dining experience for each and every guest.
• Receive and deliver accurate orders to and from residents, coworkers, and supervisors.
• Accountable for the knowledge and confidence of the menu, daily specials, and food preparation.
• Ability to handle special requests and menu related questions with accuracy and promptness.
• Ability to expedite, carry, and deliver multiple plates of food efficiently and accurately.
• Ensure all necessary health, food, and safety codes and regulations are performed at all times.
• Knowledge of all menu items’ specifications of ingredients, portions, and procedures.
• Execute all necessary opening and closing duties pertinent to scheduled shift or extra assignment.
• Perform pre-bussing/bussing of tables timely and consistently.
• Responds to particular tasks assigned by each of the supervisors.
• Assists in various projects that pertain to onsite operations from time to time.
• Holds themselves and others accountable for the job or task assigned.
• Help provide and promote a clean, organized, and sanitary work environment.
• Flexible, innovative and demonstrates the ability to multi-task effectively.
• High integrity, positive attitude, mission drive and self-directed.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Passion, dedication and commitment for providing seniors an engaging, enlivening and captivating living environment.
• Ability to identify issues before they occur.
• Able to handle problems as they arise in relation to the operation of the community and collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusion and make changes to prevent the problem from occurring again.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
• Working knowledge of the industry.
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• The position is required to regularly walk and communicate with residents, staff, family members and the public.
• This position requires the ability to regularly lift items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Part-Time Servers - Luxury Senior Community - All Seasons of Rochester Hills