The Barre Code
- Parks & Recreation
The Barre Code is more than a great workout; it is a fitness community with a mission around self-acceptance and female empowerment that will help you strengthen your relationship with your body and the women around you. Our programming goes beyond the barre to offer cardio, strength training, and restorative classes. Whether you’re an experienced athlete or brand new to fitness, our classes are specifically designed to challenge everyone’s body, mind & spirit and help each client find their strong.
- We live by a code, The Barre Code.
- We believe in our bodies, our abilities, our strength.
- We accept the differences that make us beautiful and strive for beauty that makes a difference.
- To earn our bodies, we are relentless.
- We live to evolve. To exceed our own extraordinary expectations. We live by The Barre Code.
At the corner of Walton & Livernois, behind Buffalo Wild Wings and across the street from Ascension Providence Rochester.